*Experience FoodBoss does not accept nor post paid guest postings. All proposed guest posts must be topical to our readers and within the guidelines dictated below to be considered.
We want to publish your work in front of our thousands of monthly readers. We're looking for foodies and other passionate people who enjoy writing about restaurants, food trends, new food dishes, and related topics to contribute to our content network. Apply to see your work featured on our blog and shared across our social media accounts! We help you build your brand and mention your website on every post we publish!
How It Works
- Sign-Up to receive notifications for open content opportunities on the FoodBoss Blog
- We will reach out when new opportunities to have your name published appear on the site
- Write and submit your expert opinions, editorials, articles, or insights
- We will use your high-quality quotes in our new content and highlight your name and social handles in our social media sharing after publication
- We will send you a link if your content or quotes were included in a piece we publish to let you know
Its as easy as that!
Want to write a guest post for FoodBoss?
Sign-up for the Food Content Writer's Network today and get published!
- Ideally 1,000+ words submitted in an editable Google Doc (shorter may be accepted)
- Non-promotional post
- Restaurants mentioned in articles must be available on the FoodBoss site
- Include images or videos
- Include an author bio with your head shot (square dimension at least 200x200)
- One homepage link in author bio (optional)
- 2 links in the article to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (cite sources)
- Include links to sources and links to other FoodBoss articles when possible
- FoodBoss’ editorial team reserves the right to make final edits